· Colon Hydrotherapy: Colon Hydrotherapy is cleansing the colon (largeintestine) and rectum with temperature and pressure controlled filtered water. It is a drug-free, safe and effective method of removing impacted fecal matter, retained gas, mucus and other waste materials from the colon. It’s designed to cleanse and detoxify the patient’s gastrointestinal system.
Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy-: Colon hydrotherapy can reap numerous benefits by removing the toxins from your digestive system. It can lead to weight loss, better digestion, increased energy, and clearer thinking.
· Cupping Therapy: Cupping therapy is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a therapist puts special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction. It helps with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue it dates back to ancient Egyptian, Chinese, and Middle Eastern cultures. One of the oldest medical textbooks in the world, the Ebers Papyrus, describes how the ancient Egyptians used cupping therapy in 1,550 B.C.
Benefit of Cupping Therapy-: Cupping Therapy increases blood circulation to the area where the cups are placed. This may relieve muscle tension, which can improve overall blood flow and promote cell repair. It may also help form new connective tissues and create new blood vessels in the tissue.
· Acupressure: Acupressure is an ancient form of massage that is one of the treatment methods used in Traditional Chinese Medicine. The goal of acupressure (as well as other Chinese Medicine treatments), is to encourage the movement of if ("life energy") through the 14 channels (meridians) inside the body.
Benefit of Acupressure-: The Acupressure is effective in reducing pain intensity compared
to sham acupressure or no acupressure. Acupressure may help ease nausea
and vomiting in those with chemotherapy.
Chiropractic: Chiropractic treatment is primarily used as a pain relief alternative for muscles, joints, bones, and connective tissue, such as cartilage, ligaments, and tendons. It is sometimes used in conjunction with conventional medical treatment.
Benefit of Chiropractic -:
1. It Treats Headaches, Migraine and tension headaches.
2. It Helps to Lower Blood Pressure.
3. It Addresses Neck Pain and Low Back Pain.
It Reduces Inflammation.
Herbal Sauna & Steam Bath: Steam baths are the preferred method, as steam transports the aromas of the herbs. Sauna or herbal steam bath also improves blood circulation and refreshes the body. Moderate diseases or symptoms that can be treated with herbal steam. Such as allergies, asthma with mild symptoms.
Benefit of Sauna & Steam Bath-: The heat from the sauna soothes your nerve endings and also relaxes your muscles. It minimizes joint pains, as well as minimizing the pain of headaches due to the high heat environment.
Benefit of Panchkarma-: Panchakarma is the ultimate Ayurvedic detoxification of body and mind. It also strengthens the immune system to restore health and well-being. It is a compendium of therapies that are highly individualized based on the herbal constitution type (Prakruty), imbalances (if any), digestive fire, age, immune status, health conditions & many other factors. Depending on an individual’s needs all or part of five therapies are utilized. Panchakarma, for the most part is a comfortable therapy.